I'm here to save YOU money. My name is Kristina and I want to give you the most up-to-date saving tips and ideas.

Thursday 14 February 2013

Top 15 Love Quotes!

❤ Happy Valentines Day!! 


Top 15 Love Quotes on Valentines Day - 2013!! Write, tweet, share to your loved one(s)!!
Hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day!! Love and Kisses from Kristina  
“We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love.” 
- Mother Teresa



”There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.” 

- Melanie Griffith



Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots.





Once in awhile, Right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairy tale.



I saved a bunch of money on Valentines Day by switching to...single.. Happy Valentine's Day



Happy Valentines Day! Never give up on something that meant the world to you. 



The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.



Real men stay faithful. They don't have time to look for other women, because they are too busy loving the one they have.



I wish I could explain to you how I feel, because every night before I go to bed, you're all I think about.



"I love you" means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times.



The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.



“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.” 

-William W. Purkey





“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” 

-Lao Tzu



Do I love you because you're beautiful, Or are you beautiful because I love you?

-Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II, Cinderella



Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.

-Jim Morrison 

No comments:

Post a Comment