I'm here to save YOU money. My name is Kristina and I want to give you the most up-to-date saving tips and ideas.

Monday 11 February 2013

Changing the World or Changing Self

Happy Monday Saving Monday!


Everyone things of changing the world, but no one think of changing himself 
-Leo Tolstoy-


I chose this motivation for you today because, I thought it was true in the way that many people dream of changing the world before they think or plan on how. How are going going to achieve your dreams? Well by starting with yourself... and even more specific with you finances, you can make sure you are going down the path you wish to be going down. Focus on your spend, saving, need to spend on, how much do you need to achieve... etc. This will in turn help you to get to the place you dream to be. Like anything else, it takes time, but its worth it. 

Hope you all have a great monday :) 

With Love: 
Kristina


You May Also Like:

No comments:

Post a Comment