I'm here to save YOU money. My name is Kristina and I want to give you the most up-to-date saving tips and ideas.

Monday 27 May 2013

You have the Power to Change!


No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change.


I hope you're weekend was wonderful! I had a good one! You know what is hard when it comes to your finances on weekends? Is saying "No". The weekend is when your friends and family want to go places, see things, shop...etc. And sometimes its wise to just say no because you know you should be spending more than you budgeted for. This past weekend was a challenge for me. How about you? 

What do you struggle with financially? Leave a comment for me :D

Hope you enjoy this motivation for today. Its a great reminder that we DO have the ability to change. It doesn't matter how much we messed up in the past, we can start now to save, to stop spending, to say no, to get out of debt...etc. Don't wait any longer, make the commitment today! 

With Love:
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment