Recipe Number 1:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz can of diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 package of taco seasoning, or try our homemade taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Chipotle Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook Chicken on Low for 6-8 hours, then shred chicken.Step TwoMix together and eat in taco shells or tortillas with favorite toppings.Recipe Number 2:Championship Bean Dip
- 1 (16-ounce) Can refried beans
- 1 Cup picante sauce
- 1 Cup monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 Cup sour cream
- 1 (3-ounce) Package cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cumin
- Tortilla chips and salsa
Step OneIn a bowl, combine all the ingredients and transfer to the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours, or until heated through, stirring once or twice. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa.
Recipe Number 3:Buffalo Chicken DipIngredients:
- 1 (8-ounce) Package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 Cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 Cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 Cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 Pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1/2 Cup chopped celery
- In a 3-quart slow cooker, mix cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, blue cheese crumbles, and wing sauce.
- Stir in chicken and cover.
- Heat on LOW for 1 hour, or until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
- Stir in celery. Serve with chips of your choice or celery.
Recipe Number 4:Hearty Man's ChiliIngredients:
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef, lightly browned and drained
- 6 Ounce Can of tomato paste
- 16 Ounce Can of Bush's Chili Beans (I use mild for my daughter)
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Package chili seasoning
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 10 Ounce Can of diced tomatoes
- 16 Ounce Bag of shredded cheese
Step Oneln a skillet, lightly brown your ground beef and drain it.
Step TwoAdd the tomato paste, can of beans, minced garlic, chili seasoning and ketchup to the slow cooker.
Step ThreeIn another bowl, I puree the onions and the tomatoes together until smooth. You can leave out this step and just dump them into the slow cooker. I do this for my hubby and daughter who don't like chunks of tomato and onion.
Step FourAdd your grown beef to the slow cooker once it's cooked and drained.
Step FiveCook on LOW for 6-10 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours. We think it taste better though the longer everything has to sit together and cook on LOW.
Step SixTop with a handful of cheddar cheese. Our family likes to eat our chili with a side of a crackers or Frito's.
Recipe Number 5:
Slow Cooker Pizza
- 1 Can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1-2 Cups pizza sauce
- 1-2 Cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- We like to use Canadian bacon, onion, bell pepper, pineapple... whatever the kiddos choose.
Step OneSpray your slow cooker with cooking spray. Unroll the crust dough and place on the bottom of the slow cooker and let it come up on the sides about an inch.
Step TwoAdd the desired amount of pizza sauce on top of the dough and add the rest of the toppings you choose.
Step ThreeCook on high for about 2 1/2 hours (the sides of the pizza will pull away from the slow cooker and begin turning brown) then uncover and let cool for about 20-30 minutes.
Step FourThe pizza should be able to be lifted from the slow cooker using two spatulas, and you will have a Crockinâ€™ Pizza... Slice, serve, and ENJOY!
There you go!! These seems pretty easy eh! And they all look so delicious. Ill have to give a couple of them a try too!! Hope you have fun with these and make sure to leave me a comment to let me know how it went!With Love:KristinaYou can find these recipes and more: http://www.crockingirls.com