I'm here to save YOU money. My name is Kristina and I want to give you the most up-to-date saving tips and ideas.

Monday 3 June 2013

Motivational Monday - Change & Results

If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results. -Jack Dixon

Happy Monday!
I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! My weekend was so busy! Yesterday I had to turn off my phone and lay down because I was starting not to feel well from being so busy. Which reminds me that I need to ensure I am sticking to a healthy lifestyle.

I thought this quote would encourage you to see that if we focus on the change we can see results in those areas in our lives that we need to change. Since I focus on finances I would like to direct this to your savings, debt, spending, lending, working, planning. Pretty much anything that would effect your finances, you got to make sure you focus on the change in order to see the progress! Lets start this week on a high note. Lets get the ball rolling!

 Thank you!

With love:
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment